I LOVE croissants but what makes a croissant even better? Chocolate of course!
This recipe makes approximately 40 servings.
- 10 sheets of puff pastry
- 3x 230g choc chips
- Defrost puff pastry sheets.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C fan forced.
- Cut pastry in half, then cut the halves into triangles (see picture below).
- Sprinkle a generous amount of choc chips onto pastry.
- Roll pastry from thickest end to thinest.
- Bake for 20mins.
- VOILA! Eat while hot and share the choc love!
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'