Friday, February 8, 2013

pattison's patisseries, top ryde.

I first stumbled across Pattison's Patisseries about 5 years ago when I lived in up north and drove past that St Ives branch daily. The moment I walked in I knew this was a love that would last, and it has. Pattison's both have a little something-something to curb your savoury and sweet pastry cravings. Although the price is a bit expensive, especially for a student income, the food is well worth the money when you can afford it! The quality is absolutely amazing and will have you coming back for more!!

Find them:
My local Pattison's is located in Top Ryde shopping centre but they also have several other stores in Sydney. Find your closest one here!




Turkey & Brie Turkish Sandwich, $7.40
Provencal Quiche, $7.40 (dine-in) / $6.20 (take-away)
Tomato & Basil Quiche, $7.40 (dine-in) / $6.20 (take-away)
Pattison's Patisserie, Fine Bakery & Cafe on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...