Wednesday, December 12, 2012

endeavour growers ale.

As summer comes around and the light of day lasts just that little bit longer, the natural thing to do as an Aussie is to kick back after work with a beer. I love hitting up a pub after work or after uni to relax with a nice cold cider in hand, but beer has never been something I've overly enjoyed. The only moments you will see me with a real beer in hand is when I'm too poor to afford the extra few dollars for a cider during happy hour (happy hour beers can be as low as $2.50!). So when I tried Endeavour's beer I was a little hesitant.

I'm not going to lie, this tasted like every beer I've ever had, and it wasn't something I enjoyed but my boyfriend on the other hand loved it and happily polished off my bottle and the rest of the pack. So for those beer drinkers out there, this beer has the vote of approval from a very picky beer drinker.

A six pack is RRP $15.90 and is stocked at Endeavour.

Image courtesy of Trish Nicol PR
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...