Friday, December 7, 2012

max brenner, newtown.

Attention all chocolate lovers, Max Brenner is THE place to go for all your chocolate cravings! I go there whenever I catch up with my friends, and it helps that they're located in all the right places (read: located near places I always grab lunch at etc.). I love going there to get my chocolate fix and it helps that they're always serve the best quality chocolate based desserts!

These desserts are from three separate occasions (if only one could eat so many desserts in one sitting...). All of them are absolutely fantastic! But just in case you want to know more about each dessert, keep reading.

First up, the brownie. I highly recommend you share this. It's small, but potent. The ice-cream is also recommended because it balances out the richness of the brownie!
Second, the crepes. These were absolutely delicious! Very filling though. The bananas were perfectly warm and works amazingly with the chocolate sauce and ice-cream!
Third, the waffles. I chose the tutti-frutti opposed to the classic because I had this during a breakfast catch up and figured a bit of fruit makes it more healthy and therefore more breakfast appropriate.

Find them:
I usually go to the Max Brenner in Newtown or the one near Broadway as I study at Sydney Uni, but I've been to some all around Sydney.
Newtown: 142-146 King St
Ultimo: 175-179 Broadway
Have a look at their other locations here!

Images from @lpmmags Instagram.
 Choc-Nut Fudge Brownie (with ice-cream), $8.50 - without ice-cream $5.80
 Banana Praline Crêpes, $15.50
Tutti-Frutti Waffle (for one), $14 - for two $18.50
Max Brenner Chocolate Bar on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...