Friday, January 18, 2013

mad mex, sydney.

Mexican food is probably my second favourite type of food right after a tied first of Japanese and Thai. I first stumbled across my real love for Mexican when I paid a visit to Baja Cantina (review coming soon!). I say real love because having school canteen nachos every week for a year doesn't really count...

So when I first stumbled across Mad Mex I knew this was going to be a love that lasted. Although the way the food is made is more fast food (the people behind the counter work through orders, and shoot through questions so quickly my boyfriend actually stumbled to order - so note: make sure you know EXACTLY what you want by the time you step up to the counter!) the quality of the food is absolutely spectacular!

My boyfriend got beef nachos while I got a beef quesadilla, and we both got a frozen margarita each. The nachos were good, but I've had better and a larger quantity at other places. The quesadilla was absolutely fantastic though! I loved it, so I definitely recommend this! The frozen margaritas were also really good, without a copious amount of tequila - something some places, and my boyfriend, have a tendency to overdo.

Find them:
I went to the one across from Central station in Sydney but they have a heap of different franchises popping up everywhere. Find your closest one on their locations tab.

Mad Mex (George Street) on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...