Friday, September 14, 2012

the beresford, surry hills.

Last week, just as the weather started warming up in Sydney, I headed out to The Beresford in Surry Hills for lunch with the gorgeous Morgan Joanel from Mojomade, Natalie from Lucy & The Runaways and Morgan's boy Blair.

I have never been to the Beresford but there had been several times where I've intended on going when Morgan has her gigs down there (she not only dabbles in fashion but is a talented musician). Let's just say after that lovely lunch I'm definitely going to head down there more often! The food was absolutely delicious and not your typical "pub food" which is a plus in my books :)

So what delicious things did we have?
Tuscan style cured meats served with home made pickled vegetables and bread $18
Pizza Prawns, tomato, mozzarella, prawns, rocket and aioli $19
Wagyu beef with fetta, sweet potato, pearl barley and veggies

I have to admit I liked the salad the best - it was so good! I'm salivating just thinking about it now!!!

Find them:
They're open Monday-Sunday from 12pm-1am and you can find the Beresford at: 354 Bourke St, Surry Hills.

The Beresford Hotel on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...