Friday, September 28, 2012

moo gourmet burgers, newtown.

As I go to Sydney University, it's pretty surprising I don't spend more time in Newtown! I was first brought to Moo Gourmet Burgers as a catch up with my girls and loved it so much I had to drag my boyfriend to go try it too!

Their burgers really are gourmet, and very filling! We had a burger each and shared a basket of homemade chips with aioli, and least to say we could barely roll back to uni after that lunch break! The burgers are great, but the chips are the highlight! So if you can't or don't feel like a burger, drop by and try their chips!!

What yummy noms did we have?
I had - classic beef burger $10.95
He had - beef avocado and bacon burger $15.50
Shared - basket of chunky home-style chips with aioli $7.00

Find them:
I went to the one in Newtown, but they also have stores in...
Newtown - 232 King St, Newtown
Bondi - 70A Campbell Pde, Bondi Beach
Coogee - 242 Coogee Bay Rd, Coogee Beach
Manly - Level 2 & 3, 33 South Steyne, Manly
Crows Nest - 69 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest

Classic Beef Burger
 Beef, Avocado & Bacon Burger
 Basket of Chunky Home-Style Chips with Aioli
Moo Gourmet Burgers on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...