Wednesday, November 28, 2012

frangelico spiced highball.

This was my favourite cocktail when I attended the Frangelico Master Class. Much like the first cocktail, the Frangelico Lime & Soda, this one is a very refreshing cocktail! When I first read the ingredient list I was rather put off by the ginger beer, it's not something I enjoy drinking, but after having this my feelings towards ginger beer has changed! Thanks Frangelico ;) Mmm now I'm craving one...

This recipe makes one serving.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 45ml Frangelico
  • 15ml fresh lemon juice
  • 30ml cloudy apple juice
  • 30ml ginger beer

METHOD:
  1. Pour Frangelico, lemon juice and apple juice into glass shaker filled to top with ice (it's very important to fill the ice to the very top!)
  2. Put metal bottom to glass shaker - hit the bottom of the metal shaker to tighten to glass
  3. Carefully turn shaker over, holding both top and bottom and shake!
  4. Strain into tall glass filled with ice - leaving a little space at the top
  5. Top with ginger beer
  6. Garnish with lemon wedge and grated nutmeg
  7. VOILA! Pop in a straw and enjoy!
 Image courtesy of @lpmmags Instagram

Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...