Friday, November 16, 2012

oliver brown, rhodes.

Confession: I love chocolate. So when I spotted Oliver Brown at my local shopping centre I knew it would be a crime not to try it, and boy am I glad I did!

Oliver Brown have the most spectacular selection of gelato and use lovely, creamy Belgium chocolate as their core ingredient. Me being me (read: a dessert whore - when I go out with my family, or even just my boyfriend, I co-ordinate everyone to get a different dessert that I want to try so I can steal some...) I got the OB Ice-Cream Treat which gives you 3 scoops of gelato, bread sticks, Oreos and a HUGE "shot" aka pot of Belgium chocolate. All of this was only $12.50!

When they brought out the dessert I most definitely wasn't expecting what is pictured below! First of all, the fruit loops put me off a little. I've never liked Fruit Loops growing up as a kid, and to be honest, it was a bit of a shock seeing them put so generously on a dessert that sounded so elegant. The bread sticks also put me off a little but realised very quickly how perfect they were for dipping (read: spooning) the chocolate into my greedy mouth.

Find them:
They have a few locations around Sydney, but the one I went to was in Rhodes shopping center near Target.
Top Ryde - Ground Floor Shop C3000, Top Ryde Shopping Centre
Chatswood Westfield - Shop 212, Westfield Shopping Centre
Rhodes - Shop 51, Rhodes Shopping Centre


Oliver Brown Belgian Chocolate Cafe on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I ended up here after trying to look for Oliver Brown's email so I could tell them to REMOVE the 11:30pm curfew that has been placed on them. Because they are awesome and I like to stay up very late.
    But this is cool too. You've managed to review almost entirely the places that me and my friends frequent. And Strathfield is my "HOOD" as well, AND I also drink dangerous amounts of tea, daily. Therefore, based on these trivial similarities I will passionately follow your blog.

    Btw, for Japanese food, I suggest Momiji in Burwood. It's on Westfield side of Bwood Road, across from the park. Just past the super expensive Japanese "Ryu".

    Also Wagaya in China town is worth a look. Although kind of expensive now.

    EXPECT REVIEWS SOON, PLZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...