Friday, November 9, 2012

night noodle markets, sydney.

Every year when spring hits Sydney, Hyde Park gets transformed into the perfect location to get your noodle hit. With various Asian restaurants taking part you get a variety of cuisines to choose from, some might say too many. Let's just say my boyfriend wasn't too thrilled that we did 4-5 laps of the markets before I settled on a place to eat from - albeit a slightly biased choice.

So what did we have?
The choice I made was a little biased, I chose to dine on something from my friend's mum's malaysian restaurant Jackie M. It's a renown restaurant hailing from Concord's food strip Majors Bay Rd. I use to get my friend to bring in food from the restaurant for my lunch. Eating the Char Kway Teow with chicken and chili, at only $15 for a giant portion, reminded me of my highschool years.

If you missed out on the markets, don't fret it'll be back next year. But in the meantime why not visit Jackie M? I know where I'm going the next time I'm in Concord!

Find them:
85 Majors Bay Rd, Concord



Wild berry Rekorderlig to go with our dinner
Jackie M Malaysian Cuisine on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...