Friday, October 19, 2012

n2 extreme gelato, sydney.

When I first found about N2 Extreme Gelato I was completely over the moon. I love trying quirky flavours and the best thing with the heating up Sydney is I can try the continually changing menu at N2. When I went, during Chinese Moon Festival, there were flavours such as PB&J (what I got) and Earl Grey Caramel (what my friend got). Not only do N2 do quirky, original gelato flavours, like Buttered Popcorn, the ice-cream is made to order with liquid nitrogen!

The liquid nitrogen flash freezes the flavoured mixture in the Kitchenaid before you eyes. You watch as liquid nitrogen gas, that thoroughly entertained me as a kid, flood through the cute gelato house. Words can't describe the excitement and novelty of watching this process!

The only problem with the flash-freeze method is, I noticed, the gelato melts a LOT faster, but that's ok, the brilliant flavours and entertainment value makes up for it.

You can submit a flavour, or browse their past flavours through their website.

A single scoop, like what I had, is $6 each.

Find them:
Lot 43, 1 Dixon St, Sydney
1pm-11pm

P.S: Another problem with N2, their opening hours aren't early enough *sigh*

N2 Extreme Gelato on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...