Friday, March 15, 2013

cafe no. 5, melbourne.

Our second morning in Melbourne my boyfriend and I scoured Degrave Lane in Melbourne for something to eat for breakfast and soon stumbled across this cute cafe, Cafe No. 5. They had a huge range of paninis to choose from, all $7.50. My boyfriend chose the chicken schnitzel while I had the BRAT: bacon, rocket, avocado, tomato.

I definitely recommend popping by there if you can to grab a panini to eat in or on the go! The flavours were amazing, mine was served with a mustard seed mayonaise and the service is great! Not to mention the cafe is adorned with odd ornaments like a giant emperor penguin sitting on a ledge up the back right corner...

Find them:
5 Centre Place, Melbourne, VIC

Café No 5 on Urbanspoon
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for your large information .And knowledge full description . I think it is Sus a topic that many kinds of people face many problems. thanks for this. seo Melbourne


Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...