Friday, March 15, 2013

cafe no. 5, melbourne.

Our second morning in Melbourne my boyfriend and I scoured Degrave Lane in Melbourne for something to eat for breakfast and soon stumbled across this cute cafe, Cafe No. 5. They had a huge range of paninis to choose from, all $7.50. My boyfriend chose the chicken schnitzel while I had the BRAT: bacon, rocket, avocado, tomato.

I definitely recommend popping by there if you can to grab a panini to eat in or on the go! The flavours were amazing, mine was served with a mustard seed mayonaise and the service is great! Not to mention the cafe is adorned with odd ornaments like a giant emperor penguin sitting on a ledge up the back right corner...

Find them:
5 Centre Place, Melbourne, VIC

Café No 5 on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...