Friday, March 8, 2013

breizoz, fitzroy.

When I first found Breizoz three years ago I immediately fell in love - with both the crepes and the French people with REAL FRENCH ACCENTS who work there! 

When you open up the menu you are spoilt with choice. You can choose between the savoury (galettes) or, if like my boyfriend's initial reaction, you think crepes are a sweet only thing they have an equally long sweet crêpes selection. I've tried crepes from both savoury and sweet and my recommendation is, have your savoury crepes for a main, sit and chat over a cup of cider (a recommend drink to go with the crepes) and finish off with a nice serving of sweet crepes.

The best thing about this place, other than the amazing food and people that work there, is it's cheap. Ranging from $5.50 to $17 there's a price range for everyone. What I had on my latest visit was something I stumbled across on my first visit - the first time I found this place I went every day for the week I was in Melbourne... - the goat cheese and onion galette which was a cheap and filling $10.50 while my boyfriend had the ham and cheese, $9.50 - sorry there are no pictures of his crepe, before I could snap it up he had already finished most of it!

Find them:
Cnr Gertrude St & Brunswick St, Fitzroy, VIC

Breizoz French Creperie on Urbanspoon
Photobucket
facebook | twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every comment and I will try to answer any questions. Please note, every comment is moderated before published and any rude or spam comments will be deleted.

xo
margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...